Sunday, January 07, 2007

Diagnostic Kit

The diagnostic kit

I woke up early in the morning today (well, it’s early for weekends anyway) just to catch the KTM to go to Subang with a bunch of my coursemates to get my diagnostic kit, tendon hammer and tuning fork, which added a few gigantic holes in my pocket. There are the latest to my collection as a med student. We were advised to get them ready for my our clinical sessions. The diagnostic kit is quite cool consisting of opthalmoscope, ottomoscope, laryngoscope etc. The temdon hammer however look something like an overgrown mushroom or UFO head..haha


Tendon hammer and tuning fork

Anyhoos, i'm addicted to the Korean drama 'My sassy Chun Hyang' right now. I'm halfway through the series already. It's just so funny! Can't wait to fin it! :)



Best Blogger Tips

0 fondue dips :