Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

To all the greatest women in the world, who endured pain and hardship and risk during the nine months of pregnancy to bring their children into this world, and thereafter still loving them and care for them all their life,

" Happy Mothers Day"



Every yr, the second Sunday of May is dedicated to celebrate and remember all the great efforts of mothers around the world for their never ending love, dedication, care, protection, worries, concern and sacrifices that they had done and give to their children and their family.

I like to take this opportunity to express my indescribable gratitude and appreciation to the most special woman in my life, the one and only woman who stand by me, who gives me chances time and again even after all my mistakes, who loves me no matter what happens, who believes in me and who is so beautiful at all times, my dearest mother. Although i had said this umpteen times, but still i like to say THANK YOU and i LOVE you.

The below beautiful poem is dedicated specially for you, my beloved mum :

M-O-T-H-E-R
M is for the million things she gave me,
O means only that she's growing old,
T is for the tears she shed to save me,
H is for her heart of purest gold,
E is for her eyes with love light shining,
R means right and right she'll always be,

Put them all together and they spell
"MOTHER",
A word that means the world to me.

Howard Johnson (c.1915)

I am flying off to Bangkok in a few hours time. Such coincidence that we fly on Mothers Day. Happy Mothers Day to you once again, mum.
*muacks*



Best Blogger Tips

1 fondue dips :

I guess that you must going there for your vacation, so enjoy your holiday ya.
Yup, lets wish all the great mothers healthy and happy today=)