Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thank You

About a week ago, I decided to start a fund to collect donation for the recent Japan earthquake and tsunami vicitms among my batchmates simply because unity is strength. There's only so much that I alone can donate, so I decided to ask around and see if I could gather more for the vicitms as I know some of my friends are also interested to offer help but just do not know how to.

So after a week of collection, we managed to collect a total of RM 60 (about 1610 yen) for the victims. I had donated the money collected to the Malaysian Red Crescent Society which will channel the money to the Japanese Red Cross and use them for the disaster relief effort in Japan. I felt so proud of all of you who had donated without thinking twice. Every single cent certainly makes a difference no matter how much or how little it is. I really like to say a huge THANK YOU to all my friends who had donated. I'm sure your generosity would be of help to the victims.  Once again, thank you to all who had contributed. :)



Best Blogger Tips

6 fondue dips :

thats so nice of you all. Im sure it will helps a lot. :)

How to donate, i am clueless leh

Dolly : You can click on the Malaysian Red crescent society link and find their account number there. Then just bank in the amount of money you will like to donate and send/email them the bank slip or receipt. :)

Wow, that's the spirit darling! You go girl! Kudos to you! I'm so proud of you! Do keep up the good work, ya?! *Hug* ;)