Saturday, March 12, 2011

What Are Words

I have been listening to this song over and over again on replay tonight. Such an emotional song to wrap up an emotional day. My heart goes out to all the victims of the quakes and tsunami in Japan. Such horror when I saw the first tweet bout the quake. I refused to believe it at first because I was just talking about revisiting Tokyo the night before with Human Torch and today this devastating disaster occured. Tsunami follows around other countries in the Pacific ring and my heart goes all out equally to all those affected whether they are in Indonesia, Hawaii or California.

Back to the song, I think it is a very beautiful song indeed especially the lyrics. I can somehow feel myself relating to this song. I just kept thinking of what if it was me and Human Torch in their situation instead. I know I'm thinking too much but then again, whats certain in life isnt that? Reading and watching the love of Chris for his fiancee moves me to tears. I fell in love with this song the first time I heard it on radio and I'm even more madly in love with it right now. It's really heartwarming to hear of such strong love and to know of such courage and faithfulness a guy have. Seriously I think Chris Medina (and all the guys who are like him out there) is simply too amazing. FTW definitely. :)

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words

If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

And I know an angel was sent just for me

And I know I'm meant to be where I am
And I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight

And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most

What are words

If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

Anywhere you are, I am near

Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

I'm forever keeping my angel close.


-Chris Medina, What are Words-



Best Blogger Tips

7 fondue dips :

I agree. Great song and great guy.

I've learned that in my own life, not to say that you would do something for sure (especially like what he did) -- because nobody really knows what they would do, until they were faced with the situation themselves.

Many guys that are married even, and their wife's become disabled, end up leaving them -- due to their own weakness and selfishness.

I only hope that I would have the courage to do what Chris Medina did.

--M

M : Yeah he's amazing. That's true love, not abandoning someone when they need you the most. :)

Although, I had a friend in college who's mom had cancer and was dying.

He obviously loved her and he took care of her until she died, which consisted of him having to help her with EVERYTHING, including going to the bathroom, cleaning her, etc.

He did everything he could for his mother, but after she died, he tried to commit suicide. He stayed strong for her, but once she was gone, he literally fell apart emotionally. A very sad situation.

--M

Just listened to it for the very first time last night after seeing yr tweet. Everyone has been listening to this song, nice one indeed (:

Hilda : its still on my replay :)

eihhhh... i love this song. :3 very nice. <3

My Stories

Caroline : Yes very touching too :)